Jennie A. Eichelberger
Jennie Eichelberger represents clients in workers' compensation, civil rights, and criminal defense matters. After becoming a member of the Mississippi Bar in 2007, Jennie worked as a judicial clerk for multiple Hinds County Circuit Court judges. She then joined the Hinds County Public Defender’s Office in 2008, where she quickly earned her reputation as a skilled and tenacious advocate for her clients. Jennie gained valuable experience in criminal defense while at the Hinds County Public Defender’s Office, trying numerous cases to jury verdict and winning multiple not guilty verdicts.Jennie entered private practice in 2010, joining a local workers compensation law firm. While there, she successfully represented hundreds of claimants before the Mississippi Workers Compensation Commission. In late 2013, Jennie was asked to work for the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Jackson office on a two-year fellowship and handle multiple civil rights matters involving Mississippi’s incarcerated youths. Jennie completed her service to SPLC in September of 2015 and joined the Eichelberger Law Firm.
- Jennie is the current President of the Mississippi Association for Justice
- Director of the Capital Area Bar Association
- Past president of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar
- Past president of the Mississippi Women Lawyers Association
- Vice Chair of the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyer’s Project
- American Bar Association Fellow
- Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar Fellow
She has served as chair of numerous committees for the Mississippi Bar’s Young Lawyers Division and the Mississippi Association for Justice.
- Super Lawyers Rising Star for Workers Compensation, 2016 and 2017
- Mississippi College Young Lawyer of the Year, 2016
- Pro Bono Award by the Mississippi Volunteer Lawyer's Project, 2016
- Woman of Achivement by the Mississippi Association for Justice, 2016
- Mississippi Volunteer Lawyer Project's Beyond the Call of Duty Award, 2015
- Top Ten Finalist for the MS Business Journal's Mississippi's Leading Attorneys in Leadership in Law, 2014
- Recognized as one of Mississippi's 50 Leading Business Women for 2014
- Ricipient of Stone Pony Award by Mississippi Association for Justice, 2014
- Outstanding Young Lawyer of Mississippi by the Mississippi Bar, 2012
She and her husband Matt reside in Jackson with their two young children and two dogs.
Contact Us Today To Get Started On Your Case.
- Hinds County Circuit Court, Judicial Clerk
- Hinds County Public Defender’s Office
- Southern Poverty Law Center
- Past President of the Young Lawyers Division of the Mississippi Bar
- Member of the Mississippi Board of Bar Commissioners
- Fellow of the American Bar Association Fellow
- Vice president of the Mississippi Association for Justice
- Chair of committees for the Mississippi Bar’s Young Lawyers Division and the Mississippi Association for Justice