Jackson Felony Defense Lawyer
Accused of a Felony in Mississippi or Texas?
Facing felony charges in the state of Mississippi or Texas is a serious matter, as the consequences associated with this type of crime can be harsh. Retaining a Jackson felony defense attorney could make all the different in your case. At Eichelberger Law Firm, PLLC, we stand with you even when it appears that the rest of the world does not. We work relentlessly on behalf of our clients, creating unique strategies to combat the prosecution while ultimately working towards a positive outcome. Our team has 24+ years of experience handling over 5,000 criminal cases.
Call today for a free consultation with our team of top-rated Jackson felony attorneys. The consultation is always confidential.
Penalties for Felonies in Mississippi
Under Mississippi state law, felony crimes are not broken up into different classes. Each offense has its own individual penalty.
Some common examples of felonies and their associated penalties include:
- Murder: Life in prison
- Robbery: Up to 15 years in prison
- Domestic Violence: Up to $500 in fines and up to six months in jail
- Possession of a Class V substance (50-150 grams or 100-500 dosage units): Up to $10,000 in fines and one to four years in prison
- Capital Murder: Life in prison or the death penalty
- Sexual Battery: Up to $10,000 in fines, 30 years in prison, or both
While there can be some variation in the duration of prison sentences, total fines, and other penalties, all of these offenses carry serious repercussions. Protect your rights with the help of a compassionate, yet aggressive advocate who will be on your side and fight to secure you the best possible case result.
Our Attorneys Have Handled Thousands of Cases
With over 24 years of collective legal experience, our team of Jackson felony lawyers know what it takes to craft a winning case. We have a history of successful case verdicts and both of our attorneys have received numerous accolades, including:
- Inclusion in the prestigious list of Super Lawyers®
- Perfect scores of 10.0 Superb on legal review site, Avvo®
- AV Ratings from Martindale-Hubbell®
Secure the exemplary representation that you both need and deserve during this time. You have nothing to lose by giving our office a call.
Speak with us today by calling (601) 509-2050 to receive a FREE case evaluation regarding the details of your unique case.